Top 4 RC purchases - Pink

Hello Nail Buddies,

I'm a couple of days late with this post but I am here with it now!
As I said last week I'm on a no buy (I have bought 10 polishes this week!!!!) I did need them though! Anyway i'm going to continue with my series on favourite RC purchases and this week it's pink!

Now I have a bit of a love/hate with pink at the moment - I used to adore wearing it but these days I have to really be in the mood, I don't often go for it. But I do still own a lot of beautiful pinks and I do still buy them, I just have a lot of untrieds!!

So here are my top 4 -


This was my 1st ever Glam Polish and while technically I didn't purchase it it's still on the list. My dad chose and got this for me for Christmas 2 years ago. This is a lovely raspberry pink holo called zip-a-dee-do-dah and it is such an easy pink to wear.

I to love a lilypad lacquer and this was one of my 1st RC lilypads, it's also a store exclusive so only available at RC. Not Pink is most definitely a pink, a hot pink shot through with blue shimmer and fine holo glitter.

CBL always has to be among my favourites because it is my favourite brand. This baby pink holo is called engorgeous and in my opinion is a perfect pink for spring. It maybe a pale pink but it really packs a holo punch.

Finally from Pretty Serious and probably my favourite of the 4 is The Pink One. This is a brilliant hot neon pink with blue shimmer. It is a stand out pink and it is impossible not to love it.

So there are my favourite pinks from Rainbow Connection. When I was choosing them I found compared to some colours I don't actually have loads of pinks from RC but it was still a tricky decision.

I would love to know what your favourite pink polishes are, or if you have any of these - please leave me a comment below.

These and many other polishes are available at Rainbow Connection
They can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as can all these amazing brands.

I am also on Instagram and Twitter so please come and give me a follow.

Love and Pink Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products