Saturday Stamping (On Wednesday!) Femme Fatale & Yours

So I am late again....but here is my weekend stamping mani.

For this manicure I used Femme Fatale Wine and Dandy - This is and exclusive from Rainbow Connection, Colour Alike B a Mars, Glisten and Glow HK Girl and Creative Shop space stamper all also from RC and Yours YS12 stamping plate.



1st 2 coats of Wine and Dandy and a coat of HK girl top coat. This polish is a gorgeous sparkly deep purple colour and my 1st from FF - it wont be my last, the formula, coverage and dry time is brilliant.

I then used my liquid latex around the nail to make clean up easier.

Before I apply stamping polish to the plate I give it a clean with acetone, then apply the polish to my chosen image, scrape away the excess, and pick up using the stamper.
This stamper gets a perfect pick up just from lightly pressing down on the image.



After I have stamped on my nail I clean the excess off my stamper with a lint roller and wipe my plate with acetone.

Here is one hand complete - then peel off the liquid latex.
I use acetone and a wah clean up brush just to tidy up any polish thats left and this brush is perfect to get a crisp, clean line.

Once both hands are done I always top coat with my absolute favourite - HK girl, by floating this on it keeps my stamping looking perfect - NO SMUDGING!

And here is my finished Saturday Stamping manicure



I'll try and be on time this week!!!

If there is a colour or image/plate you would like me to use in my Saturday tamping please leave me a comment below, I love hearing from you.

Love and Stamping

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products