Top 4 RC Purchases - Purple

Happy Easter Everyone,

Hope you have all had a huge amount of chocolate and are having a nice long weekend.

I am back with my Top 4 RC purples today and actually I found this one quite difficult because surprisingly I don't seem to own that many purples! Now I'm sure your all expecting to see Berry Good Looking in this post but I am saving that for something else but there are some very special polishes in this post.

So here they are -



1st up from Glam Polish is a store exclusive from last summer. Amethyst Dusk is a pretty Lavender purple with a blue shimmer. I was actually on holiday when this was released and I had to make sure I had Wi-Fi at 8pm to get this before it sold out - I'm a dedicated RC junkie!! Sadly this has now sold out but it's still a stunner.

This is an extra special one too because it had been on my wish list for a long time and just before my 30th birthday I gave my dad a list and just put Any Bear Pawlish and because he clearly knows my tastes so well this was one of my presents. Flear de Lis is a deep purple/blue holo -Dad did good!!

 Also for my 30th good ol' Dad got me my 1st ILNP. Charmingly Purple is a lovely Lilac holo. Very pretty and very easy to wear. I have to be honest this isn't one I would have chosen for myself so I am really glad my dad did because I love it and I am very lucky to have a dad that will feed my addiction!

Finally is this stunner from Grace-Full polish. Beam me Up is from the For the Love pf Grace trio which was a tribute to Theresa's daughter - I have a blog post on this collection here For the love of Grace It's a royal purple holo and I think the story behind this is as beautiful as the polish itself,


And there are my favourite purples, I think I love these even more because there is a story behind each of them.
Do you own any of these? What are your favourites? I would love to know so please leave me a comment below.

Also I'm sorry these pictures aren't my best I don't know what was going on with my lighting!!

Remember you can get your purple indies here at www.rainbow-connection.co.uk
and be sure to follow them on Instagram for more swatches and releases and if like me your a real RC addict come and join our fantastic facebook group - RC Junkies.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter Weekend and I will be back very soon.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products