Top 4 RC purchases - Green

Hello and here I am for another top 4 RC installment.

Now I'm sure your all wondering how my no buy is going well you will be pleased to know that I have been failing miserably!! but I am trying to buy less and that is going slightly better - personally I blame Annette for encouraging me to part with my pennies!

This week I am showcasing my top 4 greens. I have only just become a big green fan but it has overtaken pink on my favourite colour list and I find its a colour I love to wear at the moment.

It was actually really easy to choose my top 4 because I currently have some greens I adore - so here they are.


The Happily Ever After collection from Aussie Indie Grace-Full polish was my 1st from this brand and Charming Frog is a pastel green holo, in some lights it looks aquamarine and other turquoise but it's definitely green because it has frog in the name and they are green! This is going to be perfect for spring.

Another Aussie brand and the 1st appearance of Picture Polish. This was released just before Christmas and it is a gorgeous festive green. Glitch is and emerald jelly holo green .

Well there had to be a CBL in my top 4 didn't there! This is from the new Krispy Kremes Dreams collection and it is spectacular. Bananas and Krispy Kremes are better than HBO is an electric lime green holo and i'm just mesmerized by it - A-MA-ZING!!!

And finally created by Bear Pawlish this was in the November Disney Villains PTR box. Scar was my absolute favourite from this box and it is a lime green holo with orange/gold flame shimmer, it is another amazing stand out green.


Would any of these make your top greens? I would love to know what you think of these choices or what yours would be - please leave me a comment below.

Don't forget to check out these and all the other great polishes at Rainbow Connection
and give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram. If like me your an RC Junkie there is a facebbok group and I would love to see you there.
Also I am on Instagram and Twitter so come and say hello.

Until next week

Love and RC Greens
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products