Saturday Stamping - CBL & Yours

Happy Saturday everyone,

My nephew woke me up hours ago - no lie on for me! But it meant to excuse to be late with this weeks Saturday Stamping!!!

I created this mani last night and OMG did I have problems - it was one of those where nothing went to plan. 1st my stamper wouldn't pick up properly, then it wouldn't transfer the full image, I managed to drop 2 open bottles on my bedroom carpet - luckily no breakages but my carpet now has a few blue splodges (its where my boxes got so luckily now hidden) and then to top it off I ripped one of my favourite tops while leaning to get something. So it ended up taking me forever to get it right and get all the pictures.

So I really hope you all like this mani and think it was worth the stressful time - I will leave links below.

I used CBL Bananas and Krispy Kreme Dreams are better than HBO for the base and CBL Thunder Shake to stamp (this is not a stamping polish but its very pigmented and a 1 coater so worked) as always HK Girl top coat.
Stamping plate is Yours Cosmetics YS07 from the 2nd set of Sascha Gossen plates. I used my clear Fab ur Nails stamper as i can get perfect placement and my creative scraper (its my go to)

So here's 2 coats of the base colour with top coat - there is a full review of this new CBL collection in my previous post.

As always I protect around my nails with liquid latex although I made such a mess I needn't have bothered!

Same technique as always apply line of polish, scrape away excess.

I just press down on the image when using this stamper and normally it works!

As you can see I finally got a good pick up - I wish i'd got some pictures of the rubbish ones

I then line up over the nail - the see through barrel and stamping head means I can see my nail and where I'm placing the stamp.

Carefully push the stamper down on the nail - you need to be quick enough that the polish doesn't dry on and not transfer but not to quick that you move the placement. I then rock it up and down and side to side to ensure it has transferred over the full nail - I had 1 nail where it didn't in the end but I was so fed up I couldn't be bothered to redo!


And hopefully when you lift off the stamper this is the result! Now you just need to do the rest.
But see how using the clear stamper I was able to place it in the center of the nail - these are an amazing creation.

Then remove the latex, use a clean up brush and acetone to neaten up and remove any polish thats left then float on the HK girl top coat to ensure you don't smudge the stamping (That would have been just my luck!)

And here is the finished design. I do love it I just wish it had gone to plan! I adore the colour combination too, it matched my newly ripped top!







I really hope you like this weeks Saturday Stamping. Are there any designs, colour combinations, tutorials you would like to see? Please leave me a comment below

Links
The  polish, top coat, scraper and stamper were from Rainbow Connection
The plate was a birthday present and the store it came from no longer stocks them
Liquid Latex is from EBay.

Until next Saturday

Love and Stamping
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products